• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Fact Or Crap???????

New posts

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
OK HERE IS A THREAD FOR FUNN TONIGHT...I WILL POST A PHRASE AND i NEED SOMEONE TO TELL ME IF IT IS FACT OR CRAP.....



THE AVERAGE HUMAN MALE IS 5'9" AND WEIGHS 155 LBS......

FACT OR CRAP????
 
InletBchDweller said:
OK HERE IS A THREAD FOR FUNN TONIGHT...I WILL POST A PHRASE AND i NEED SOMEONE TO TELL ME IF IT IS FACT OR CRAP.....



THE AVERAGE HUMAN MALE IS 5'9" AND WEIGHS 155 LBS......

FACT OR CRAP????

:clap_1: oooooh i like this!!

i say........ crap...
 
it is a fact!!!!


next, the first AA meeting was in 1935??
 
:bang: Normally, I would look this stuff up, but the hell with it.....

fact.
 
fact!!!

the human liver cannot regenerate itself......
fact or crap???
 
InletBchDweller said:
fact!!!

the human liver cannot regenerate itself......
fact or crap???

crap.
 
crap, you could remove up to 80% of your liver and it would grow back


the bat is the only mammal that flies......f or C???
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top