• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Experienced Carpenter/Woodworker for hire

New posts
My name is JT Moore and I recently moved to the area. I'm an experienced carpenter wanting to get my name out there. I have built furniture, custom built in's, desks, dining tables, and porch bed swings. I also have experience in building and installing cabinets. Many references from the years I can from the years past from happy customers if needed as well as pictures of past work! I'll be happy to give you a quote or design something custom for you and your home! Please contact me at:
phone or text: 8503533310 or 6019551972
email: johntaylor.moore@gmail.com

WEBSITE COMING SOON
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top