• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Every Recession has a Silver Lining!

New posts

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
'Elevator music' provider Muzak files for bankruptcy protection

'Elevator music' provider Muzak files for bankruptcy protection

The Fort Mill, S.C., company blamed long-standing debt and a financial market downturn. But a slew of store closures is also at fault, executives said recently, as the continuing recession causes struggling businesses to cancel their Muzak accounts.

'Elevator music' provider Muzak files for bankruptcy protection - Los Angeles Times

.
 
Darn, You just haven't lived until you've heard the Muzac rendition of "Smells Like Teen Spirit."
 
Were I to administer such a torture I would need earplugs for my own safety and well-being.


OMG - I just read your signature - you so stole mines!! But, laying the monkey down.......I love it!!

I can hardly wait until SWGB is Cher at the Rock Star party and has to sing this one!!!!! :floor: I love you!!!!
 
Let's sing Babe - I got you Babe! I actually won a contest once for that one!!

Can you sing monotone like Sonny? We need to get you a really fuzzy early 70's moustache!
 
OMG - I just read your signature - you so stole mines!! But, laying the monkey down.......I love it!!

I can hardly wait until SWGB is Cher at the Rock Star party and has to sing this one!!!!! :floor: I love you!!!!

It's true, I stole it. I did it so I could work in the monkey line.:D
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top