• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

For Rent efficiency studio

New posts
posting for a client, sandestin area, can be furnished or unfurnished, one person only and no pets without approval. month to month. will require background check, deposit, and employer check $1350. if interested send private message. will be avail in May.
I am interested in renting May- August . Would that be possible . I will he in PCB Next week. Can we arrange to look at the studio . Thanks in advance
 
Im having a problem uploading pics. if your on this feed, please Pm me a cell number to send pics too. Im doing my best to answer questions and schedule interviews for next week. Ill be out of town for Easter.
 
posting for a client, sandestin area, can be furnished or unfurnished, one person only and no pets without approval. month to month. will require background check, deposit, and employer check $1350. if interested send private message. will be avail in May.
I replied to this post on Sunday but I see you need a phone number as well. My cell is 850-865-2085. Please call me...I’d love to view this unit.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top