• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Dread Clampitt at the Soul Buffet

New posts

Kurt

Admin
Every Thursday night at the 331 cafe. - more photos in the gallery (also some Seagrove Beach pics from yesterday).


060112331023.jpg
 
My first hand report is that Dread Clampitt puts on a great show! I bought their latest CD at the music store in Seaside and I've been listening to it non-stop since leaving SoWal. What's the expression? "Next best thing to being there" (but how I'd like to be there... :razz: )
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top