• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Commercial DR Horton Project Keeps Bringing In Fill

New posts

joho

Beach Fanatic
Am I the only one that has noticed the DR Horton S/D on west end by Cypress Dunes just keeps bringing in fill every day? It seems to get higher and higher….
I can only think they will promote gulf views when they sell.
My concern is flooding for surrounding neighborhoods.
 
It's based on what planning tells them. I believe they have to be a certain level above 30A. No way they're bringing in enough fill for Gulf views though.
 
It's based on what planning tells them. I believe they have to be a certain level above 30A. No way they're bringing in enough fill for Gulf views though.
At this time it looks like the site is 5 ft above 30A. I know in the past there have been developers that have done it for projects to reach a higher view than 50ft.
 
At this time it looks like the site is 5 ft above 30A. I know in the past there have been developers that have done it for projects to reach a higher view than 50ft.

True, but they also have to allow for compaction.

That whole development is destined to be a long term rent hole or nightmare of short term rentals.
 
True, but they also have to allow for compaction.

That whole development is destined to be a long term rent hole or nightmare of short term rentals.
Gulf views sell properties, a three story just might get one. Time will tell….
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top