• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Dr. Bawa patients, please

New posts

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
The thread on him several months back was pretty positive.

I'm thinking of scheduling an appointment with him. Is the consensus still good?
 
I tried to find his number when I was down last week- the listing in the rental house phone book was not the correct number for him. I couldn't find a number anywhere! But Kate was feeling better so I didn't end up having to call. Our friends that came down spring break got the flu while they were in Grayton- and they really liked him.
 
jdarg said:
I tried to find his number when I was down last week- the listing in the rental house phone book was not the correct number for him. I couldn't find a number anywhere!

I think his number was in the older thread. I don't have my new South Walton phone book (now the real deal from Sprint!) handy, but I bet he's in there.
 
TreeFrog said:
I think his number was in the older thread. I don't have my new South Walton phone book (now the real deal from Sprint!) handy, but I bet he's in there.

He had a business card size listing in one of the tourist publications, with his picture and address, but no phone number. :idontno:
 
Dr. Bawa: 850-534-4170

He is great. Our family has been to him several times. F.Y.I. his practice is literally a "mom and pop" joint with his wife serving as receptionist/insurance person and Dr. Bawa as the only medical professional (no nurse). It may seem a little low tech at first, but I've found Dr. Bawa to be a very good doctor. He has an M.P.H. as well as an M.D.
 
TreeFrog said:
I think his number was in the older thread. I don't have my new South Walton phone book (now the real deal from Sprint!) handy, but I bet he's in there.

His number is in the South Walton Telephone book, "not the real deal from Sprint" on page 45 in the yellow pages and page 6 in the white pages. The number is correct in both places.

The South Walton Book that Gordie Hinds Painted the Cover Art.
 
If only a fraction of the MD'S had his "bedside manor", sincerity, knowledge, etc... :idontno: I have seen him for a back injury and a few different illnesses and he was always, great! :clap_1: He would really listen and was open to my thoughts and opinions. I have always been a proactive patient and lets face it, the typical MD, doesn't like that! :bang: Those MD'S generally get kicked to the curb and FAST! :lol:
TreeFrog said:
The thread on him several months back was pretty positive.

I'm thinking of scheduling an appointment with him. Is the consensus still good?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top