• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

For Sale Diamond Engagement Ring

New posts

mmal7777

Beach Crab
2.25CT (center stone) Custom Made Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring

This ring has never been worn or even given to anyone. I realized the error of my ways before I gave it to her. Custom made halo engagement ring design with round center diamond. This ring features a slightly thicker pave band and a raised profile with diamond detailing and 14k white gold band in the gallery. Close to full 2CTs in weight. I am will meet you at the jewelry store you choose to verify all information. I have an appraisal from the jewelry store I bought it from. It is valued at over $13,000. Make me an offer. I want to get rid of it quickly.
 

Attachments

  • doc01061520150901114748.pdf
    doc01061520150901114748.pdf
    258.1 KB · Views: 267
  • image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 347
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 342
  • image3.JPG
    image3.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 361
  • image4.JPG
    image4.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 362
  • IMG_0211.JPG
    IMG_0211.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 338
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top