• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

creative tilework

New posts

meigsart

Beach Lover
Hi, I am new to this forum. Have a company called Meigsart LLC. I design and install custom tilework. Please check out my website if you are interested. www.meigsart.com My sculpture can be seen locally at Elmore's Landing on 331 and at Big Mama's Hula Girl Gallery next to Sherwin Williams in Grayton Beach. Thanks, Kris
 
:welcome: That's beautiful!!:clap_1: :clap_1:
 
Wow, great site ... beautiful work!!! :welcome:

Didn't I see one of your mosaics in a shelter magazine in the past year or two? If it was you, I remember thinking I needed to figure out where you were and file that information for later ... well, quite a bit later, probably. :floor: Glad you are here!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top