• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

College Football

New posts

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Just in case you didn't know. :biggrin: Alabama will be hosting LSWho Saturday at 2:30 on CBS. ESPN College Game Day will be in Tuscaloosa on Saturday. Yep, Lee Corso will be there. So looking forward to that. NOT! I am sure he will be rooting against us. Also, just announced, Alabama/Auburn will be played at 2:30 on the 19th, on CBS. Thought I would let you Tiger fans know so you can plan your day like me!

SO, ROLL TIDE !!!!! and may we go 11-0!!!!!
 
jessifunn said:
laner is going to the game and i think she should make a big sowal sign to hold up in the background of college game day.

YES, she needs to do that!!!
 
jessifunn said:
laner is going to the game and i think she should make a big sowal sign to hold up in the background of college game day.
You are a genious.

I'm going to miss the first half of the AL game. Have to work. :bang:
 
jessifunn said:
laner is going to the game and i think she should make a big sowal sign to hold up in the background of college game day.

Is it being televised? Help me, I have fallen again and can't get off this board!!!
 
jessifunn said:
laner is going to the game and i think she should make a big sowal sign to hold up in the background of college game day.

Yeah, one like this:

corso.jpg
 
This will be the fourth time GameDay has broadcast from Tuscaloosa. Our record on those special Saturdays: 0-3. Needless to say, I wish they had chosen another location.

Add to this fact the betting line has gone from Alabama being favored by one to LSU being favored by four and , well, I don't feel too good about this one. Our offense has been MIA for a month and I'm afraid it finally catches up with us this weekend.
 
JB said:
This will be the fourth time GameDay has broadcast from Tuscaloosa. Our record on those special Saturdays: 0-3. Needless to say, I wish they had chosen another location.

Add to this fact the betting line has gone from Alabama being favored by one to LSU being favored by four and , well, I don't feel too good about this one. Our offense has been MIA for a month and I'm afraid it finally catches up with us this weekend.
It's going to shape up to be a very very interesting weekend.
Oh my gosh. It's only Tuesday. 12:36. :roll:
 
Kimmifunn said:
It's going to shape up to be a very very interesting weekend.
Oh my gosh. It's only Tuesday. 12:36. :roll:

Very interesting in deed. I knew College Game Day would come to T-town. It's going to be crazy. Any ideas for my sign?

OMG, what do I wear? Do I need to pack a jacket?? Do I buy liquor here???

Once again, only Tuesday. 11:57 CST. :eek:
 
wlaner said:
Very interesting in deed. I knew College Game Day would come to T-town. It's going to be crazy. Any ideas for my sign?

OMG, what do I wear? Do I need to pack a jacket?? Do I buy liquor here???

Once again, only Tuesday. 11:57 CST. :eek:
You don't live too far away Lannifunn! :idontno:
I can't make it the rest of the day. :pissed:
I was so hungry. I just ate a bag of animial crackers. :eek:
My phone has rang 5 times today. :clap_1:
I'm about to go to a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong lunch. :bang:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top