• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Cleaner Needed for one time Deep Clean

New posts

iloveflorida

Beach Lover
I would like to be contacted about deep cleaning my primary residence. I have a 3 bedroom/2.5 bath.

Would prefer at least two people to keep down amount of time it will take.

Please message me.
 
Call me if still available. 817-760-9637. Can you please give me a run down of what you'll need done. Have someone to help me. Thank you! Jennifer
 
I would like to be contacted about deep cleaning my primary residence. I have a 3 bedroom/2.5 bath.

Would prefer at least two people to keep down amount of time it will take.

Please message me.
I own a cleaning company and would be interested in doing your deep clean. I can email you my deep clean list. Please give me a call,text, or email me.
Kelly 850 686 3221
Kbohning96@gmail.com
 
I would like to be contacted about deep cleaning my primary residence. I have a 3 bedroom/2.5 bath.

Would prefer at least two people to keep down amount of time it will take.

Please message me.
Hi - I'm looking for a cleaner for my residence but on a monthly basis. Did you find anyone that did a good job for you and if you did, could you let me know?
 
Hi - I'm looking for a cleaner for my residence but on a monthly basis. Did you find anyone that did a good job for you and if you did, could you let me know?

My company is currently available for cleans. Please contact me at 850-460-0772 (call or text). We are registered and bonded with a great reputation.

Dixie
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top