• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

For Sale Bowflex Sport

New posts

ASH

Beach Fanatic


I'm planning to leave the area for some time by this fall and need to unload a couple bulky items. This thing is in great shape and has years of use left in it. I've had it a couple years now.
Asking $500

Located near the West end of 30-A. I can help haul it a reasonable distance if you can't. PM me please
 
What? Is my price too high? OK $450.

Time to get ready for the beach....you still have time.
 
About A 6' x 6' area. It folds up to about 2' X 2' X 7' tall. Then a bench lays down as well as room to swing your legs and arms for different exercises. The power rods hang behind the vertical base and sweep off to the sides as they come down.
 
About A 6' x 6' area. It folds up to about 2' X 2' X 7' tall. Then a bench lays down as well as room to swing your legs and arms for different exercises. The power rods hang behind the vertical base and sweep off to the sides as they come down.


Measuring my office now. I already have a treadmill in here with a computer monitor mounted in front and a desk top mounted to the arms so I can walk while working.:clap: 5 miles per shift!
 
Well, is this magnificent piece of body sculpting equipment going to fit into your future ambitions or not?

I speak of the Bowflex of course. :lol:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top