Miss Kitty
Meow
:clap_1: ...oh happy day! Didn't Kathy say they might make gumbo?
:clap_1: ...oh happy day! Didn't Kathy say they might make gumbo?
All of our original croissant sandwiches follow me way back (1987) to when I catered business lunches in the big city
I stopped at Beach Eats in Grayton for lunch today. Had their grilled Cuban and it's AMAZING! It could be shared for two with smaller appetites or definitely satisfies one hearty one (unfortunately I fell into the latter category today :roll: ). With a bag of chips, it came to $7.95 or so - definitely reasonable! You can also buy Boar's Head meats by the pound FYI - and their prices are on par with Publix.
Hi everyone it's Kathy from D & K's....Bonnie's place is on the corner where her picnic tables are with blue umbrellas. Two pots of hiabiscus on each side of the walkway to the tables. Her little Paradise Cafe is inside the Grayton General Store and YES she does have Gumbo...by the cup, bowl, pint, quart.All of our original croissant sandwiches follow me way back (1987) to when I catered business lunches in the big city
with chicken or shrimp salad croissants, mini muffins, and fruit salad. I then talked Doug into putting them on the menu at our cafe in Cocoa Beach in the early 90's. They were a hit. Of course he spiced the salads up a bit! I also started making 25 different kinds of mini muffins which was a big hit at our old D&K's by Snapperheads. Our lunch menu has been handed down to our daughter Bonnie, as she has cooked and waited with us since she was 16! And she even has her own secret goodies that she makes for you. She used to help me do picnic baskets out of the old & missed Patrones, where canoes were rented for the day with a basket full of of great lunches. So we have a lot of experience with eat in, out, on the go, and take home to the family.
I'll get her to send in to SoWol her menu. Being the proud Mom I had to let everyone know where the gumbo was!!!!
Hope to see you all soon!
K