• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Avenue Sea - Menu - Apalachicola

New posts
Very cool. I was just thinking about a day trip over to Apalachicola.
 
I :wub: Apalachicola!
 
My aunt and uncle used to live in Apalachicola. I wish I had visted them when they lived there!!!!
 
See attachment for menu. Perhaps Laura Wood will give us her review of the restaurant. :idontno:

I am currently at work however, I will be posting a review shortly. To sum it up.......... You should definitely dine there. Fabulous food, Fabulous people.

.by the way, good insight SJ.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top