• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Assignment 1: Due November 15

New posts

bsmart

brain
I have to write a policy paper on an environmental policy issue and I get to choose whatever scale I want...I think I am going to research and write a paper on the management of the coastal dune lakes in Walton County. What do you think, is there enough material out there to support a brief 20 page paper, which could possibly--if all goes to plan be submitted for review to the Journal of the American Planning Association?
 
Sounds like a great idea. Contact the Coastal Dune Lakes Advisory Board and the Choctawhatchee Basin Alliance. The Florida DEP can give you info on permitting and dredging outfall issues. Septic systems on a couple of the lakes are an issue.
 
Awesome Bsmarty! Let us know how it goes! :clap::wave:
 
Last edited:
Wow Kurt...thank you for completing my outline for me. ;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top