• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Anybody know about Eddieville?

New posts

tidalfish

Beach Comber
A couple years ago we stayed at the Baron Cottage and happened to meet Eddie. What a nice guy! I thought I heard that his place was for sale last year, does anyone know?

Tidalfish
 
Deatails?

Is Eddie a celebrity? Does Baron = Eddieville? Is it for sale? What city?
 
Nothing glamorous here, Barron Cottage is a 2br rental on Defuniak st. in Grayton, Eddieville is (was) two doors down closer to the beach.
Tidalfish
 
It's EddyLand and we have a house between Barron Cottage and EddyLand. You are right, he is a super nice guy. He hasn't mentioned anything to me about a sale of his property and I speak with him often.
 
SouthWalton said:
It's EddyLand and we have a house between Barron Cottage and EddyLand. You are right, he is a super nice guy. He hasn't mentioned anything to me about a sale of his property and I speak with him often.
Thanks for the info, I thought it strange he would sell with all the effort he put into Eddieland. My wife and I met you on the trip when we met Eddie, You were still under construction, but almost complete. You have a beautiful home.

Tidalfish
 
We always loved the name "Eddyland". The kids say "There's Eddyland!" every time we pass it. Maybe this year we will be lucky enough to meet Eddy.


Wouldn't it be fun to say I'm going to Eddyland on vacation?
 
jdarg said:
We always loved the name "Eddyland". The kids say "There's Eddyland!" every time we pass it. Maybe this year we will be lucky enough to meet Eddy.


Wouldn't it be fun to say I'm going to Eddyland on vacation?

:eek: ....no, no....it would be FUNN!!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top