• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Any Boaters Down There??? or does.....

New posts
Try being more specific in your question. Also the rabbit may have something to do with it.
 
RiverOtter said:
kurt said:
Try being more specific in your question. Also the rabbit may have something to do with it.

You got something against rabbits???
icon_mecker.gif
Very well then... Does anyone do any pleasure boating be on a cruiser, ski, or performance boat.
icon_mrgreen.gif

Your rabbit is wacko. There are a lot of boats here.
 
What you need to know, otter? I fish and kayak Choctawhatchee Bay and the bayous. It's why I live here.
 
chrisv said:
What you need to know, otter? I fish and kayak Choctawhatchee Bay and the bayous. It's why I live here.

Well I want to know lots. I have a 23' bowrider. I've thought of towing it down for our next visit. Are there any ramps convenient to the 30A area? Also... Last time I was there I got the itch for an Ocean Kayak. A 3 seater cruising type. What would be a good price on a new one in the off season? Most of my boating looks like this
avatar6924_0.gif
So I don't fish much. But I used a guide this year and had a blast. Caught tons of trout. Gooooooood eatin. Only kept 3 for eating though.
 
chrisv said:
What you need to know, otter? I fish and kayak Choctawhatchee Bay and the bayous. It's why I live here.

Have you ever hit Tucker Bayou / Peach Creek?
 
Well, riverotter, it all depends. Are you looking to go for a ride in the Gulf or the Bay? There are several places north of 98 to put your 23' boat into the Bay. The most public access close to Grayton would be north of hwy 98 on hwy 393. There is a public boat landing about 1.5 miles north of 98, on the left side of the road, just before you cross the bayou. If you are looking to dip into the Gulf, the closest place is Grayton Beach, but you must be a property owner in Walton County, own and use a four wheel drive, purchase a beach permit for launching.

Smiling JOe
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top