• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

American Idol

New posts
Both of their final songs are originals written for the finalists. So Kat had not performed that song before. I think they're always kinda cheesy songs. Taylor got the better song for sure. Kat screeched through parts of hers. Really too bad since she can do better. But you all know I love Taylor and we voted and texted for him all night! I really don't see how he can't win!
 
Thanks Ocean Lover, didn't know the last song was written for the contestants. I only managed to get through 4 times for Taylor. Hope that is not a bad thing! But it would be the same for Katharine on her lines I am sure. Constant busy! I agree, she did screech alot. I think Simon is blinded by her beauty as to thinking she did so well on Over the Rainbow. Judy Garland she is not. Wonder if there is any truth to Clay Aiken being on there tomorrow night. That was the rumor supposedly on ET. I do not think she will sell many albums singing the type of songs she sings. I wouldn't buy it!
 
Well tonights the night!!!! GOOO TAYLOR!!!

ladydebubba60--I would not buy any of Kats cd's either, I did buy Taylors about 2 months ago and I really like it, different from same ole, same old...Lets keep our fingers crossed!!!
 
I must say it scared me a bit when Simon told Taylor he WAS the next AI!!! Made me cringe thinking Simon haters would vote for Katharine. Taylor rocked that purple velvet jacket last night!
 
It has to be Taylor..............if not,all the people who voted must be tone deaf :lol:
 
I am nervous, I think McPhee could take it. Her last song was SO bad though, maybe that turned people off. I think I got about 10 votes in for TH.
 
I don't think Katharine McPhee will get it! If that happened I would probably never watch AI again. And I've seen it every year for the past 5 years. Because I already think Clay Aiken got robbed when he got only runnerup. Her screeching voice is not what I consider singing at all! Yuck!
 
Listening to Rick & Bubba this morning "Soulstock" was being held in Birmingham. Taylor fans from all over the country are getting together to watch the finale together. Makes you think how dedicated some fans are.

Wew! Go Tay Tay!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top