• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

American Idol

New posts
TooFarTampa said:
Well, they're not splitting 1 vote, or 100 votes, but 50 million votes, so the whole "XX of 100" idea doesn't apply here.

Say 50 million votes were cast. If Elliot earned 33.06 percent of those votes, then his vote total would have been 16,530,000 even. (About 12 of them were mine.)

Kat (presumably 33.26 percent): 16,630,000.

Taylor (presumably 33.68 percent): 16,840,000.

There have been closer votes! When Bush won Florida :bang: in 2000 by 537 votes (allegedly), his official percentage of the total would have been 50.0046 if it was just a two-person race. :eek:
So Taylor beat Kat by over 240,000, give or take a few thousand. I don't think she will have a chance to catch him. He will probably get a lot of Elliot's votes.
 
steele mama said:
So Taylor beat Kat by over 240,000, give or take a few thousand. I don't think she will have a chance to catch him. He will probably get a lot of Elliot's votes.

Yes! The "Katharine is hot" vote only goes so far, I'm assuming.
 
Elliott got 18 of my votes during the two hours voting time! Hate he is gone but now I am concentrating solely on Taylor Hicks. I would say there will be a pretty big margin he will win by! Hope so! But the radio station here that said that Daniel Powter was going to be on American Idol this week apparently did not know what they were talking about. Apparently!
 
ladydebubba60 said:
Elliott got 18 of my votes during the two hours voting time! Hate he is gone but now I am concentrating solely on Taylor Hicks. I would say there will be a pretty big margin he will win by! Hope so! But the radio station here that said that Daniel Powter was going to be on American Idol this week apparently did not know what they were talking about. Apparently!

He is going to sing at the finale I think. I'm pretty sure they announced it on the show last night. Someone tell me if I'm wrong. :idontno:
 
ladydebubba60 said:
Elliott got 18 of my votes during the two hours voting time! Hate he is gone but now I am concentrating solely on Taylor Hicks. I would say there will be a pretty big margin he will win by! Hope so! But the radio station here that said that Daniel Powter was going to be on American Idol this week apparently did not know what they were talking about. Apparently!
1. who is daniel powter? :idontno:
2. Carrie Underwood will be singing next week on the final result show. I LOVE HER! On Today today Katie C. tried to get her to say who would win and Carrie said they don't need other celebs voicing their opinions on that. She is so sweet!
 
ladydebubba60 said:
That was one big mall in Hoover, Alabama!

The Riverchase Galleria - used to work there in high school.
 
scrltbegonya said:
The Riverchase Galleria - used to work there in high school.

Ohhh, I miss that place! :(

My favorite weekend passtime.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top