• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

American Idol

New posts
I'm telling you guys....you gotta start calling at 8:54 during the last song. I always get through. More people may have discovered this by now but it has worked for us every week.We usually get in about 5 or so votes before it gets busy.
 
After seeing the finalists in their hometowns tonight I wanted Elliott to stay over Kat. I cried I was so happy for him and his Mom. He was just so genuine and truly grateful for the experience. Classy guy.
 
Elliot gets my vote for touching my heart. He is such a great guy.
 
Ocean Lover said:
After seeing the finalists in their hometowns tonight I wanted Elliott to stay over Kat. I cried I was so happy for him and his Mom. He was just so genuine and truly grateful for the experience. Classy guy.
He's the kind of person who should win these things - he seems to truly appreciate the opportunity more than the others. He will do as well or better than the winner long term, I'm guessing.
 
Elliott is a great guy! Very appreciative! You can sure notice the difference in the hometown experiences as to how great Taylor and Elliott's were and how boring Katharine's was. Going to her rich kid high school and her home in Sherman Oaks. How boring. She was just wanting someone to see how well off her family was! She is a snoot! When this guy came up and hugged her in the gym she had this look on her face like ugh, but I'll tolerate it for the publicity! You can tell she is used to the glamor side of things, like she expects it! As my boss in Sea Island, Georgia would say! What a bore! That was one big mall in Hoover, Alabama!
 
I hate math. In fact I really kind of s*ck at it, that's why I went into art. But can someone tell me how it's possible to get a percentage point of a vote? :idontno: I mean in 100 people voted and 33 voted for Kat, 33 for Elliot and 33 for tylor how are they spliting that last vote? :idontno:
 
ladydebubba60 said:
I think Ruben is even fatter now if that is possible! Taylor is kicking butt with Takin It To The Streets by Michael McDonald. He has the perfect voice for his songs. Great! Love the Soul Patrol!

Tayor was at the Governor's Mansion in Montgomery! That was my old neighborhood before M/M Seagrover moved to SoWal.

Michael McDonald. Everytime I hear his name I have to break out into "Ain't no mountain high ain't no valley low enough baby. If you need me call me..."
 
ktschris said:
I hate math. In fact I really kind of s*ck at it, that's why I went into art. But can someone tell me how it's possible to get a percentage point of a vote? :idontno: I mean in 100 people voted and 33 voted for Kat, 33 for Elliot and 33 for tylor how are they spliting that last vote? :idontno:

Well, they're not splitting 1 vote, or 100 votes, but 50 million votes, so the whole "XX of 100" idea doesn't apply here.

Say 50 million votes were cast. If Elliot earned 33.06 percent of those votes, then his vote total would have been 16,530,000 even. (About 12 of them were mine.)

Kat (presumably 33.26 percent): 16,630,000.

Taylor (presumably 33.68 percent): 16,840,000.

There have been closer votes! When Bush won Florida :bang: in 2000 by 537 votes (allegedly), his official percentage of the total would have been 50.0046 if it was just a two-person race. :eek:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top