• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

American Idol

New posts
Katharine and her caterwauling hurt me! Taylor is in a band also and plays guitar and harmonica. He sure works the audience and Simon detests his dancing. I love it. Katharine should have been gone last week, not Chris. I had some singing experience with chorus, choir and madrigals in high school. I usually pick up on the pitchy part. But I did at one time play guitar but just at home. My husband was in a band many years ago and played guitar and sang and still can very well. The women I work with are totally tone deaf and couldn't carry a tune and constantly say Katharine sang great. It hurts to hear them sing. So they cannot possibly recognize someone being off key and pitchy or flat when they cannot carry a tune themselves!
 
:clap_1: :clap_1:


using the word masurbation and having Mr. Rodgers in the avatar really disturbed me:shock: ((JK))


peapod1980 said:
Mr. Pod calls all that over-the-top singing vocal masturbation. :oops:
 
InletBchDweller said:
:clap_1: :clap_1:


using the word masurbation and having Mr. Rodgers in the avatar really disturbed me:shock: ((JK))
:lolabove: Oh, I love it.
 
whiteyfunn said:
I hope Ruben wins.

He did...but did he ever lose the weight?
 
For the other Rock Star fans out there:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/cbs-announces-rock-star-supernova-premiere-july-5-4123.php

"CBS announced Friday that Rock Star: Supernova, this summer's new edition of the Mark Burnett-created Rock Star: INXS reality talent competition that the network aired last summer, will premiere on Wednesday, July 5 at 8PM ET/PT...

As previously announced, Rock Star's second season will look for a lead singer for Supernova, a newly-formed band comprised of former Motley Cr?e drummer (and former NBC reality show star) Tommy Lee, former Metallica guitarist Jason Newsted, and former Guns N' Roses guitarist Gilby Clarke. First season co-hosts Dave Navarro and Brooke Burke will both return for Rock Star's second edition."

I think I'm more excited about this than I am about AI. Give me song rights to pretty much any rock anthem ever performed, the most excellent Our Band: House, and an incredibly talented contestant pool of Elvis impersanators, sweet-voiced girls with dreadlocks, former Teletubbies with attitude, and scary cult leaders any day.

AI Chris reportedly tried out for the first season of Rock Star, but got cut somewhere one or two steps below the televised rounds.
 
Rock Star! Awesome!! Bring on Tommy Lee! The show about him going to college was priceless. Loved the marching band tryouts- he couldn't play the drums right!:floor:

A very "one time at band camp" moment...
 
I think Ruben is even fatter now if that is possible! Taylor is kicking butt with Takin It To The Streets by Michael McDonald. He has the perfect voice for his songs. Great! Love the Soul Patrol!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top