• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

American Idol

New posts
kathydwells said:
Do we know Dough&Wendy? I have not been formerly introduced yet. :biggrin:
Nope.

Scrlt...so VIP! Taylor's rockin' to the finals. And Tommy M may be in love with him. :clap_1:
 
Kimmifunn said:
Nope.

Scrlt...so VIP! Taylor's rockin' to the finals. And Tommy M may be in love with him. :clap_1:

Well, he did look ravishing tonite!
 
kathydwells said:
Do we know Dough&Wendy? I have not been formerly introduced yet. :biggrin:

:idontno:
 
Doug&Wendy said:
Katharine can sing, but she has no focus, nor direction. She is too scattered to be a great performer. She needs to listen to some Nora Jones to get the picture.

I cannot believe you guys watch this crap.

I guess you watch this crap yourself or you wouldn't be able to critique it (don't care for it myself and can't watch it - did it one time and that was enough. I have this thing about "vocal gymnastics." It makes me cringe.)
 
Doug&Wendy said:
Katharine can sing, but she has no focus, nor direction. She is too scattered to be a great performer. She needs to listen to some Nora Jones to get the picture.

I cannot believe you guys watch this crap.

Well, you must watch it too since you know so much about Katharine.

I really like Kat but I agree...she's probably going home. Taylor was sooo good! I loved both songs!!! :wub: Elliott is looking so much better with longer hair! Loved his last song.
 
She was with her husband and her husband's father...ole Milton must have footed the bill for that trip. :funn:
 
Doug&Wendy said:
Katharine can sing, but she has no focus, nor direction. She is too scattered to be a great performer. She needs to listen to some Nora Jones to get the picture.

I cannot believe you guys watch this crap.
Sorry, Norah Jones puts me to sleep. Hopefully none of them WILL listen to her. ;-)
 
So, pardon the dangerous flirtation with blasphemy here, but does anybody actually agree with Simon that sometimes Taylor does look like he is a wedding or karaoke singer? I like him, but I agree with Simon regarding Jailhouse Rock-dreadul dancing and karaoke. He did nail In the Ghetto;made it his own. If Taylor IS to win, he needs to be less karaoke in my opinion and stop the dancing. I voted for Elliot tonight. He sang two risky as heck songs and nailed them. :clap_1:
 
30A Skunkape said:
So, pardon the dangerous flirtation with blasphemy here, but does anybody actually agree with Simon that sometimes Taylor does look like he is a wedding or karaoke singer? I like him, but I agree with Simon regarding Jailhouse Rock-dreadul dancing and karaoke. He did nail In the Ghetto;made it his own. If Taylor IS to win, he needs to be less karaoke in my opinion and stop the dancing. I voted for Elliot tonight. He sang two risky as heck songs and nailed them. :clap_1:

I often think Simon is right on...won't comment much about Taylor though...he's got lots of loyal fans here :shock: Seriously, he's pretty dang cute and he does nail some of the songs, some of the time. Glad you voted for Elliot though...he sang his heart out....
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top