• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

American Idol

New posts

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Katharine McVee just got kicked off the show.
My guess is

# 1) Taylor
# 2) The goofy guy
# 3) Chris

out of here -- Katharine.
 
Yep, I think you're right. But she really does have a beautiful voice. It will probably be the best thing for her professionally to get kicked off, then she won't be tied to AI for the next 5 years.
 
Katharine can sing, but she has no focus, nor direction. She is too scattered to be a great performer. She needs to listen to some Nora Jones to get the picture.

I cannot believe you guys watch this crap.
 
Elliott was on fiyah, Taylor had it goin' on, and my man Chris was pretty hot too, but Katherine is..............






gone...............
 
Watching now....

Taylor NAILED In The Ghetto. Nailed it. Nailed it Nailed it.

Switzerland on everyone else.

Later Katherine. It's the boys' games.
 
Doug&Wendy said:
Katharine can sing, but she has no focus, nor direction. She is too scattered to be a great performer. She needs to listen to some Nora Jones to get the picture.

I cannot believe you guys watch this crap.

Sometimes, we have to step away from our computers.............
 
Doug&Wendy said:
Katharine can sing, but she has no focus, nor direction. She is too scattered to be a great performer. She needs to listen to some Nora Jones to get the picture.

I cannot believe you guys watch this crap.
This crap is amazing.
 
Kimmifunn said:
This crap is amazing.

Do we know Dough&Wendy? I have not been formerly introduced yet. :biggrin:
 
Yay Taylor! I thought Elliott did well, too.

Staci just texted me...she is backstage. How special is she?!?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top