• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

American Idol 2008

New posts
Ha! BUY YOU A COKE.
I was trying to find a photo of him but no luck....
 
DD, I tivo'd also. I cant stand commercials and then the ranting from the contestants who keep going and going and going.
I am over the crazies out there. superfreaks for sure. THe guy who sang to Paula. I woud be afraid, complete whako.

I didnt see the first 45 minutes but the really good looking guy with dreads/corn rows??? from the north east??? was pretty hot. what a jaw line....oh and he sang pretty good too. :biggrin:

I am sure there were others but he struck me....

Yep....can't take the commercials. That guy WAS pretty fn scary. I'm sure hoping it was a joke. I think they said he was 32--so he was too old--and maybe it was a joke--like that social worker guy and the sex song...wtf?

I don't know if it was Italian...just guessing. I guess we'll find out later. But, I liked that guy.
 
Yep....can't take the commercials. That guy WAS pretty fn scary. I'm sure hoping it was a joke. I think they said he was 32--so he was too old--and maybe it was a joke--like that social worker guy and the sex song...wtf?

I don't know if it was Italian...just guessing. I guess we'll find out later. But, I liked that guy.

I don't know either, I didn't understand a word he said, but he can sing to me anytime!
 
I don't know either, I didn't understand a word he said, but he can sing to me anytime!

Me neither. But he definitely stood out. Maybe not enough that I remember his name, but come to think of it, I can't remember my own name sometimes!
 
Steven and I had to fast forward some of tonight...too painful!
 
Hey Mermy- were you glad that Nate and Jen were eliminated last night on TAR?
We were. :biggrin: They need counseling.:shock: Or maybe they need to hang out with TK and Rachel more.

Oh goodness yes yes yes! If that girl mentioned one more time about it being her birthday, I think I could scream. :bang: I have to say that Don the grandpa and Nick have grown on me.
 
For all you ladies (and men) out there: Enjoy!



 
Last edited by a moderator:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top