• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

American Idol 2008

New posts

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Oh, Supermom are you ready for tonight and tomorrow night? I am. Can't wait. :clap::clap::clap:
 
Yippee!! Can't wait!! Finally, something FUNN on TV!!!! :clap:
 
Yippee!! Can't wait!! Finally, something FUNN on TV!!!! :clap:

Do you know that this is the only show other than anything on HGTV that I watch. I am so excited. :clap::wave:
 
Do you know that this is the only show other than anything on HGTV that I watch. I am so excited. :clap::wave:

I'm excited too! No, I didn't know that about you Darlene. I have to TIVO it because tonight's Jackson's birthday and even though he's not having his party til the 26th at some jump place, we're taking him to dinner tonight at the Rainforest cafe. But I'll be turning it on the minute I get home!
 
I'm excited too! No, I didn't know that about you Darlene. I have to TIVO it because tonight's Jackson's birthday and even though he's not having his party til the 26th at some jump place, we're taking him to dinner tonight at the Rainforest cafe. But I'll be turning it on the minute I get home!

Happy Birthday to Jackson!!!!!:clap:

The DVR is set.....:clap:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top