• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

A Picture says it All

New posts

Yzarctoo

Beach Fanatic
Removed check the link
Obama spent at least $10 Million on parties last year ? BUNKERVILLE | God, Guns and Guts Comrades!
 
Last edited:
That has to be the most ugly thing I have ever seen posted on SoWal. I am embarrassed for you, that you think this is a)appropriate, and b)that you assume posting racist crap like this on a public forum is OK. Tacky is as tacky does.

As your title says, this picture says it all..about you.
 
Last edited:
That has to be the most ugly thing I have ever seen posted on SoWal. I am embarrassed for you, that you think this is a)appropriate, and b)that you assume posting racist crap like this on a public forum is OK. Tacky is as tacky does.

As your title says, this picture says it all..about you.

What would you expect?:idontno:
 
sweet Pee and Yzarcpoo should talk after their encounter too long ago...they aren't even real posters but pretend posters....
 
That has to be the most ugly thing I have ever seen posted on SoWal. I am embarrassed for you, that you think this is a)appropriate, and b)that you assume posting racist crap like this on a public forum is OK. Tacky is as tacky does.

As your title says, this picture says it all..about you.


You have led a sheltered life if this is the uglist thing that you have ever seen posted on Sowal...and I find it very offensive that you would call someone a racist, you don't know me, but yet you can label me....I found the photo on line, it was a surprise, it appeared real, so I asked...was it photoshopped? It was found when I was researching the cost of the parties that Obama has had since entering the White House.
 
You have led a sheltered life if this is the uglist thing that you have ever seen posted on Sowal...and I find it very offensive that you would call someone a racist, you don't know me, but yet you can label me....I found the photo on line, it was a surprise, it appeared real, so I asked...was it photoshopped? It was found when I was researching the cost of the parties that Obama has had since entering the White House.

Do you really think the POTUS would dress like this, even for a party? These costumes are stereotype costumes- even when you click on the picture, it says "pimp" at the bottom. This is OK with you? If it seemed real to you, once again, you posting it said it all.
 
Do you really think the POTUS would dress like this, even for a party? These costumes are stereotype costumes- even when you click on the picture, it says "pimp" at the bottom. This is OK with you? If it seemed real to you, once again, you posting it said it all.
.
exactly and it doesn't sound like you can use PUI-ing as an excuse.



.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top