• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

$59 Golf after 2PM

New posts

SantaRosaClub

Beach Comber
Just wanted to share!



Play all you can before dark!

Santa Rosa Golf Club is now offering a twilight rate after 2 PM of just $59!


Includes green fee, cart fee & range balls.
Valid 7 days a week! Call the Pro Shop at 850.267.2229 for tee times.

Visit online at www.santarosaclub.com
"the Purest Golf on the Panhandle!" - Golf Magazine
 
What is your Weekend rate for first thing in the morning and how far ahead should one plan to get a tee time? Non-member rate please.
 
You can schedule a tee time up to 3 days in advance.
The Pro Shop phone number is (850) 267-2229.

http://www.santarosaclub.com/golf_rates.php


current_golf_rates.jpg
 
Maybe this is why FWB is in such financial trouble. I can play 18 holes there with a cart on an early weekend morning for $40 and I am not a member there either.
I know. Location, location.
But for my wife and I to golf, it's going to cost us $200 for about 3 1/2 hours of fun. Tough to justify.
I might still do it, but not as often for sure. :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top