• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wanted 1B/1B Rental through Aug 2016!

New posts

Devin Black

Beach Crab
Hello everyone! I am looking for a long term 1 bedroom, 1 bath rental through August, 2016 for I am moving to Georgia next September. Need a place that I can rent and also save money for I am a college student. Not picky, but I do have a cat. Preferably utilities included, and looking for negotiations as well. Not interested in ridiculously priced rentals, I have a budget. Thank you to all with a response!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top