• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

For Rent Seagrove Studio/s All Utilities Paid

New posts

tlhatcher45

Beach Comber
Hi!! I am currently remodeling a vintage Seagrove home steps from the beach on the corner of 395 and 30A. I have 365 square foot studio with private entrance, individual AC/Heat controls, detached private bath and shared kitchen area for $1500 all utilities paid. I also have an option of an additional 450 square foot studio with private entrance, shared bath in roommate situation, individual AC/Heat controls, and shared kitchen for $2200 all utilities paid or $1500 for second lease. No Smoking, pets may possibly be considered on an individual basis, rental and employment references required. 6 month lease to start with $1000 damage deposit. 365 square foot available immediately. 450 square foot available July 1st. Pics of second space available soon.

You can email me at tlhatcher45@gmail.com with any questions or to set up a time to see the rental.
 

Attachments

  • Rental Pic1.jpg
    Rental Pic1.jpg
    816.7 KB · Views: 265
  • Rental Video1.jpg
    Rental Video1.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 232
Hi!! I am currently remodeling a vintage Seagrove home steps from the beach on the corner of 395 and 30A. I have 365 square foot studio with private entrance, individual AC/Heat controls, detached private bath and shared kitchen area for $1500 all utilities paid. I also have an option of an additional 450 square foot studio with private entrance, shared bath in roommate situation, individual AC/Heat controls, and shared kitchen for $2200 all utilities paid or $1500 for second lease. No Smoking, pets may possibly be considered on an individual basis, rental and employment references required. 6 month lease to start with $1000 damage deposit. 365 square foot available immediately. 450 square foot available July 1st. Pics of second space available soon.

You can email me at tlhatcher45@gmail.com with any questions or to set up a time to see the rental.
Sorry but I am confused. It sounds like you have 2 rooms for rent that share a bath, and a kitchen that is shared with other residents? So not a studio apartment?

A studio apartment, also known as a studio flat, a self-contained apartment, efficiency apartment, bed-sitter or bachelor apartment, is a small apartment in which the normal functions of a number of rooms – often the living room, bedroom, and kitchen – are combined into a single room.
 
Sorry but I am confused. It sounds like you have 2 rooms for rent that share a bath, and a kitchen that is shared with other residents? So not a studio apartment?

A studio apartment, also known as a studio flat, a self-contained apartment, efficiency apartment, bed-sitter or bachelor apartment, is a small apartment in which the normal functions of a number of rooms – often the living room, bedroom, and kitchen – are combined into a single room.
[QUOTE="tailwagger, post: 930156, ...kipedia.org/wiki/Studio_apartment[/I][/QUOTE]
sorry that you seem to be confused. The living arrangements do not seem to be what you are looking for.. Thanks so much!!
 
Is this a studio apartment with its own kitchen and bath? (What is a detached bath surely not an outhouse lol but do you leave the house to get to the bathroom)
 
the room has a private bath that is outside the room NOT OUTSIDE. and the kitchen is shared. If you have any valid questions please let me know. Thanks
 
Joe Butler here, Kathy's brother. I was supposed to fly back today, June 15th, but I had not found a place so I now fly back the 23rd. I have been living in Bay County.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top