• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

For Rent 1br in 3br/2ba Point Washington home

New posts

whitneybythebay

Beach Comber
Hello and hi!

We are looking for a fifth easy-going, responsible individual to join us in Point Washington! Our home sits on four lots, has a saltwater pool, poolhouse out back, a garden and chickens, plus ample backyard to spare. We've got a spacious kitchen, laundry room, living room and circular driveway. Being at the end of the cul-de-sac means lots of blissful quiet time, plus the bay is just two blocks away.

We are four active 30-somethings that enjoy communal living. Are you? Drop us a line!

Rent varies according to utilities, $680-750/monthly

Room available Oct 5 - end of June 2017. Open to discussing shorter stays.
 
Last edited:
hi! I am interested in this for an employee that wants to move here from louisiana for a full time job. she is very responsible, in her 20's, just graduated from college. she has a small lab, so that might be in issue? I live in point washington also. if you think this might work, maybe I could see the place? thanks so much!
 
Hello and hi!

We are looking for a fifth easy-going, responsible individual to join us in Point Washington! Our home sits on four lots, has a saltwater pool, poolhouse out back, a garden and chickens, plus ample backyard to spare. We've got a spacious kitchen, laundry room, living room and circular driveway. Being at the end of the cul-de-sac means lots of blissful quiet time, plus the bay is just two blocks away.

We are four active 30-somethings that enjoy communal living. Are you? Drop us a line!

Rent varies according to utilities, $680-750/monthly

Room available Oct 5 - end of June 2017. Open to discussing shorter stays.
Super interested. I live down here and have a full time job. Can I come see the place? Do you have a phone number?
 
hi! I am interested in this for an employee that wants to move here from louisiana for a full time job. she is very responsible, in her 20's, just graduated from college. she has a small lab, so that might be in issue? I live in point washington also. if you think this might work, maybe I could see the place? thanks so much!


hey! for some reason my message won't go through. yes, please call me. 850.231.2005. thanks!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top