• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
Remember Doug and Wendy Whiner from SNL? Well, Miss Kitty has been suffering from that condition and it is not to be laughed at!!!! D I V E R T I C U L I T I S!!!!! I have been writhing in pain on the sofa for two days. Just thought you'd like to know. :misskitty:
holy crap!
prayers and stuff sent up!
feel better soon!
 
Last edited:
How does a deaf schizophrenic hear the voices in their head?
.
laugh4.gif


.
 
Has anybody ever taken the initiative to find out whether a bear does s*%t in the woods - or are we just so lazy we prefer to only ask the question?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top