• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Wanted Long term rental needed

New posts

crafton

Beach Crab
I?m looking for a long term rental on 30a (preferably unfurnished). I am a very responsible renter who will take excellent care of a place for a reasonably priced long term lease. I'm a young professional with great references.
 
would prefer a 2BR/2BA, but looking to spend no more than $850 or so, would sign a long term (12 month) lease.

excellent credit with references available upon request.


There may be a few units available in that range at Heron's Watch. I don't know of the listing agents but shouldn't be too hard to find.

Pretty tough to find a a 2/2 for under $900 and I think that is what most go for there.

GL!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top