• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Awesome tenant needs Long Term

New posts

lucky7

Beach Comber
Hello!

I am looking for a small house or carriage house to rent long term along 30A, preferably unfurnished, but will consider furnished. Single person, no pets, excellent credit, easy-going. Please let me know if you have anything available with prices!
Thanks!
 
Condo Rental

Hello, I wish I had a carriage house, but instead I can offer you a cozy condo on 30A. Currently furnished 3 bed 2 bath. Perfect for one or three. I'm in town this weekend, so if you'd like to preview give me a call at 404-234-8502. Rent is only $900/month...a steal these days! View a few pics at www.vrbo.com/36334. Thanks Beachwood:D

Hello!

I am looking for a small house or carriage house to rent long term along 30A, preferably unfurnished, but will consider furnished. Single person, no pets, excellent credit, easy-going. Please let me know if you have anything available with prices!
Thanks!
 
2 Bedroom Home for long term rental

Hi! I have a 2 bedroom 2.5 bath home for long term rent unfurnished available March 1 - no pets and no smoking. located in Bungalows of Seagrove, 2 blocks from beach, large pool, hot tub. located on a lake and has a 2nd floor front porch!! $1000 per month plus utilities. if interested call me at 856 278-5670





Hello!

I am looking for a small house or carriage house to rent long term along 30A, preferably unfurnished, but will consider furnished. Single person, no pets, excellent credit, easy-going. Please let me know if you have anything available with prices!
Thanks!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top