NoHall
hmmmm......can't remember
...POWER CHAIR!...not laughing at you, but with you! Actually, I am a bit green thinking about that souped up chair!!!! Glad you got the MRI and hopefully, there will be an answer.
.
..Do you come with a warning sticker?!!
.
Well, no wonder you're in a really, really good mood with those wheels! Heck, that's better than a Walmart scooter!
.
The chair is just embarrassing...
(And that's not why I'm happy.
...POWER CHAIR!...not laughing at you, but with you! Actually, I am a bit green thinking about that souped up chair!!!! Glad you got the MRI and hopefully, there will be an answer.


...made it out of the tunnel and into SoWal! DD is correct...it's a mofo long a$$ trip, no matter which way you go! Three hours of nonstop rain in TX slowed us down, but we made it in 11 hours and 50 minutes. Skunky guided us through the Skunky way shortcut, but I am telling you, being in LA for most of the day makes it seem like hail...especially since Mr. K would not stop at any casino for a quick slot shot!! 


