• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
My thought, my thought came back: isn't it interesting how the Universe seems to take care of mean-spirited people?

Funny how that works. Thankfully.
 
from a neighborhood email alert....

Someone left their (2) 8 lb. weights on our lawn (tulip lane). To identify and claim, call 214-XXX-XXXX.
:floor:....really, I can't make this stuff up.
 
it aggravates the hayull outta me when i'm ignored. and i love that i have air condition in my car.:cool: if i didn't i'd probably perspire and ruin my clothes. (not really, jus' sayin'):lolabove::rolling::funn:
 
Last edited:
Me, too. Also golf on Sundays. We like to turn the volume on low and take a nap. We watch the golf; we don't really watch the football.

Oh yes I'm with you on the golf too, all that low talking and polite clapping just lulls you to sleep. A good golf nap. And of course TiVo so you can see all the good shots you missed while you were napping.
 
Oh yes I'm with you on the golf too, all that low talking and polite clapping just lulls you to sleep. A good golf nap. And of course TiVo so you can see all the good shots you missed while you were napping.
Like the vocabulary word I learned while reading a Beatrix Potter book to Beach Jacket when she was a baby, so soporific!
 
it aggravates the hayull outta me when i'm ignored. and i love that i have air condition in my car.:cool: if i didn't i'd probably perspire and ruin my clothes. (not really, jus' sayin'):lolabove::rolling::funn:

Awww, does somebody need some attention today? What is it Aggieb? Here's a nice, dry, virtual hug. If you really want to cool off, I highly recommend the Dairy Aisle at Watercolor Publix. I swear its -10 degrees there. Fantastic.
 
it aggravates the hayull outta me when i'm ignored. and i love that i have air condition in my car.:cool: if i didn't i'd probably perspire and ruin my clothes. (not really, jus' sayin'):lolabove::rolling::funn:


Well, let's see, it's Football AND Tennis Sunday - and probably something else I am missing. When ignored, go shopping! :funn:Come to Atlanta and we'll go shopping together! ;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top