Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.
Thanky verrry much. Listening to him now. I am so ready to buy an album of his already and it doesn't stink that he is a looker too.
You know when someone is good when the Singin Chicken comes on this thread. I'm so excited I used 3 smilies.
Several of the top 50 have had major record deals, which is why they have a lot of music up on their myspace sites:
Carly -MCA records
Michael - The Lead singer of The Rising
Robbie - Boy Band -Boyz-N-Girlz
Kristy Lee- BMI, album called Devoted
Kady- Indie music, Amie Street
Lorena - Miami Sound Machine
Brooke -CD called Attic
Carly and Michael have changed their names to reinvent themselves, hopefully their new names will give them a fresh start!
I love the top 24! I was sad to see Drew, the turkey hunter, go. If you are into real country music, he has some good music on his myspace www.myspace.com/drewpoppelreitersmusic
Oh Josiah. You all know I am a bleeding heart. I read his mom has terminal cancer, she has a blog where she has been writing about her journey. I feel so badly that he was cut. But he needs a mentor, someone to believe in him and show him the ropes. Here he is with a song he wrote:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuUgrNH9qgE"]YouTube - Josiah Leming - Bad News Baby[/ame]
Yay that Alex made it! I can't believe I interviewed her and now she is top 24! I like a lot of the guys that made it through!
I'm happy for the ones that made it. It looks like a good group. Some I haven't even really heard yet though. Poor Josiah, I didn't have a good feeling for him. Hope he'll be ok. Mr. dd's happy that David Cook(?) made it. He's from Blue Springs, Mo.--Mr. dd's home town.