• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

American Idol 2008

New posts
Who does she like?

She only got to see the last 2 shows so as of now, just all the pretty girls.

I am sure since we vowed to make it a mommy/daughter event that she will pick a favorite soon....

she loved seeing all the crazies out there:floor:
 
She only got to see the last 2 shows so as of now, just all the pretty girls.

I am sure since we vowed to make it a mommy/daughter event that she will pick a favorite soon....

she loved seeing all the crazies out there:floor:

I loved the Glamerous Montage! There was one good singer, a pretty girl with long brown hair, at the very end. I also got to interview her. Her name is Lindsay and she is from New York. It was her second time auditioning. I wonder if she knew they were putting her in with all the bad singers!

The puppy was cute too!
 
Did you hear the new exit song?

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYponcFyDc0[/nomedia]

The Hollywood show tonight was good. So many sad stories whose dreams got shattered or at least delayed. There are so many we still haven't seen yet. I have been waiting to hear Jason Castro, the guy with the long dreads from Texas. No air time for Alexandrea either.:(

Asia'h was a stand out for me on the girls side and Robbie, David A. and Michael were all very good - Robbie being the shocker. I knew David A. was good so I wasn't surprised by his voice.
I think I will have a lot of favorites this year!

Kyle did nail that second song but the first one :blink:
Josiah:blush:
 
I am horrible with names.
Little IBD liked the very first girl, blonde with stripes
I dont have a fave yet....
 
Did you hear the new exit song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYponcFyDc0

The Hollywood show tonight was good. So many sad stories whose dreams got shattered or at least delayed. There are so many we still haven't seen yet. I have been waiting to hear Jason Castro, the guy with the long dreads from Texas. No air time for Alexandrea either.:(

Asia'h was a stand out for me on the girls side and Robbie, David A. and Michael were all very good - Robbie being the shocker. I knew David A. was good so I wasn't surprised by his voice.
I think I will have a lot of favorites this year!

Kyle did nail that second song but the first one :blink:
Josiah:blush:

I think I'm going to have some faves too--if they make the top 24. God luv Josiah..I just don't know what to say about him.
 
That was Brooke White, playing the keyboard. She was really good. Simon said she sounded like Carole King.

I like her a lot. Hope she makes it....:idontno:
 
OMG!!! Who is that Aussie who sang Queen? Even my husband stopped what he was doing to listen to him.
 
Aussie by way of Buckhead, GA. Wonder how he wound up there? Oh...and Buckhead, GA isn't where or what you think it is. It's way out I-20 towards SC.

He was really good...
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top