• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

American Idol 2008

New posts
I thought Samantha's voice was incredible but it sounded like she was doing a Nora Jones impersonation. Didn't Angelica get picked on for that very reason? Find your own voice...

We are in the middle of a nasty t/windstorm so I better sign off. DD it blew up this way now!!!:eek:
 
I thought Samantha's voice was incredible but it sounded like she was doing a Nora Jones impersonation. Didn't Angelica get picked on for that very reason? Find your own voice...

We are in the middle of a nasty t/windstorm so I better sign off. DD it blew up this way now!!!:eek:

Hang on, OL!:eek:
 
I thought Samantha's voice was incredible but it sounded like she was doing a Nora Jones impersonation. Didn't Angelica get picked on for that very reason? Find your own voice...

We are in the middle of a nasty t/windstorm so I better sign off. DD it blew up this way now!!!:eek:

Take Care!
 
We're in the midst of a nasty blizzard. Winds are howling. :shock: Looks pretty spectacular outside! Sounds like a hurricane only it's snowing.

:eek: You hang on too, JR. Would love to see it though.
 
I enjoyed last nights show as well I liked
  • angelica
  • is Jason the guy who had to start several times before getting it out? the farm boy? to cute and he could sing...
  • The first guy, poor thing, could not sing. BUt Simon was nice:blink: and helped him out in another way. Maybe Paula brings out the worse in Simon..:floor:
 
Hang on, OL!:eek:

We just got the tv and internet back....must have lost it sometime last night. ( I got up, saw that it was our and went back to bed:biggrin:) Between midnight and 2 it was really bad. I thought the whole house was coming down. It's still windy and now the temp in almost 30 degrees colder than last night. I wore a warm up type jacket to Sam's game last night and now it's 17. I do not want to go outside! Grrr. and I really need to go to Kroger....and not a chance of coming home with Kroger feet.:lol:
 
We just got the tv and internet back....must have lost it sometime last night. ( I got up, saw that it was our and went back to bed:biggrin:) Between midnight and 2 it was really bad. I thought the whole house was coming down. It's still windy and now the temp in almost 30 degrees colder than last night. I wore a warm up type jacket to Sam's game last night and now it's 17. I do not want to go outside! Grrr. and I really need to go to Kroger....and not a chance of coming home with Kroger feet.:lol:

Hope things are better!

Ground Beef!

I absolutley loved Ramiele! She is at the very top of my list.

What happened to Julie Dubela?

Robbie - I like the second half of his audition better than the first.

Next week is Atlanta, where my favorite girl auditions, Alexandrea Lushington. She sings "Over the Rainbow." You might see Joe and I with our FOX badges on, right outside the entry door! I can't wait to see how many of the people I interviewed get shown on tv! This is also where I got to interview Ryan

warning: The Brittenum Twins audition here.
 
Strange night tonight. That Julie girl was too precocious. :lol:
 
the girl from colorado was good, i don't know her name.
this girl
27008.jpg
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top