• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wines that make you go YUM !

New posts

JUL

Beach Fanatic
:wub:I have a few new favorites......

Le Grand Noir Cabernet -Shiraz French 2004:wub:

Caligore Malbec Argentinia:wub:

Any favorites out there?
 
I like to buy good, cheap wine at Trader Joe's. I took a bottle of Trader Joe's Coastal Cabernet to a party recently, and someone liked it so much they asked me what it was. I sure got a kick out of how much they enjoyed that $5.00 bottle of wine! :biggrin:
 
I like to buy good, cheap wine at Trader Joe's. I took a bottle of Trader Joe's Coastal Cabernet to a party recently, and someone liked it so much they asked me what it was. I sure got a kick out of how much they enjoyed that $5.00 bottle of wine! :biggrin:


I was at trader Joes today,I bought Old Moon Zinfandel...not usually a Zinfandel drinker...but a friend had brought some over to share and I liked it.
 
I like to buy good, cheap wine at Trader Joe's. I took a bottle of Trader Joe's Coastal Cabernet to a party recently, and someone liked it so much they asked me what it was. I sure got a kick out of how much they enjoyed that $5.00 bottle of wine! :biggrin:
I bought a case of 2 buck chuck from Trader Joe's in Atlanta a few weeks ago...it is pretty darn good for the money :wave: (2.49$ a bottle!)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top