• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
fabian_723169.jpg


I wonder if this photo is 2bfabian's High School Senior Portrait. :roll: :floor:


Yes, I bet he has a nice Camaro Cut.:lol:

And check out bottom row- 3rd from left. What is perched over his forehead?:idontno:
 
If you can't spell "y'all" correctly, don't use it. The contraction is meant for the omitted letters (i.e., the "you" in "you all").

Bottom line: "ya'll" makes me :puke:
Ditto here. This is correct and I'm not an English major. I'm just a Girl Raised In The South. It is what it is.

What kills me is when I hear "Y'all all" translating to "all of you not just some of you." :floor:
 
OH FTLOG, who really cares how we spell it's and ya'll. This is a message board for goodness sakes it is not a freaking online college course that we are going to get graded on. If you can read it and understand it who cares how you SPELL IT!!!!!! IMHO!!!!!
 
OH FTLOG, who really cares how we spell it's and ya'll. This is a message board for goodness sakes it is not a freaking online college course that we are going to get graded on. If you can read it and understand it who cares how you SPELL IT!!!!!! IMHO!!!!!

Bite me, y'all. :wave:
 
I love Uncle Timmy's siggy line:
Brilliant minds discuss ideas
Average minds discuss events
Weak minds discuss people.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top