Jdarg
SoWal Expert
![]()
I wonder if this photo is 2bfabian's High School Senior Portrait. :roll:![]()
Yes, I bet he has a nice Camaro Cut.
And check out bottom row- 3rd from left. What is perched over his forehead?

![]()
I wonder if this photo is 2bfabian's High School Senior Portrait. :roll:![]()

Ditto here. This is correct and I'm not an English major. I'm just a Girl Raised In The South. It is what it is.If you can't spell "y'all" correctly, don't use it. The contraction is meant for the omitted letters (i.e., the "you" in "you all").
Bottom line: "ya'll" makes me![]()

Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have!
Kinda like people who are described as having too much green but not enough blue.You should know! BTW...did you know that some people only have taste in their mouth?
OH FTLOG, who really cares how we spell it's and ya'll. This is a message board for goodness sakes it is not a freaking online college course that we are going to get graded on. If you can read it and understand it who cares how you SPELL IT!!!!!! IMHO!!!!!
