• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Help! I have a flat tire!

New posts

rapunzel

Beach Fanatic
It's the run flat kind...so I can drive about 15 miles before anything catastrophic happens. Can anyone recommend a good tire store. My car takes a weird size and it has to be run flat, so I probably need a specialty store. Any suggestions? I don't want to be trapped over the weekend!
 
Do you have a spare tire? Where are you located? I can change the tire for you if you need help -- Just pm me your location.
 
Do you have a spare tire? Where are you located? I can change the tire for you if you need help -- Just pm me your location.

You are such a wonderful guy, SJ. You have no idea how much I appreciate your offer. Mini's don't have spare tires, that's why I have the run flats. So, I made it safely home after the tell-tale light came on. I just have to find a tire store that might carry a 15 or 16 inch (I'm not sure which) without having to order it.

I don't think I've ever seen a tire store anywhere around here, and my SoWal phone book doesn't have any listed.
 
You are such a wonderful guy, SJ. You have no idea how much I appreciate your offer. Mini's don't have spare tires, that's why I have the run flats. So, I made it safely home after the tell-tale light came on. I just have to find a tire store that might carry a 15 or 16 inch (I'm not sure which) without having to order it.

I don't think I've ever seen a tire store anywhere around here, and my SoWal phone book doesn't have any listed.
That is a tough one, girl. You best whip out the phone book for PC or Destin/Ft Walton Beach. You may want to call the BMW dealer in PC and see if they have the tires or can recommend a place. Tell them your situation for time crunch and make an appointment. I have some other obligations tomorrow, but I could run you over to PC with your tire in the back of my car on Sat, after my morning appointment which will be over around 10:15am. Just let me know.
 
Mini's don't have spare tires, that's why I have the run flats. So, I made it safely home after the tell-tale light came on. I just have to find a tire store that might carry a 15 or 16 inch (I'm not sure which) without having to order it.
rapunzel, why don't you jog over to Jenay's and see if Princess Kate is willing to part with a tire from her Barbie Dream Machine. :floor:
(Oh, I'm crackin' myself up. PUI)
 
I've finally solved the mystery of Smiling JOe's identity....in real life he's Prince Charming! :lol:

Do NOT think that means I'll let you climb my hair, though, SmileyJ!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top