• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Other Webcams in Rental Homes

New posts
Sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen. I know I wouldnt stay anywhere that was watching me on a webcam from who knows where. I mean how do you know some homeowner isnt having a "watch the renters" party ?? Do they have a waiver in the rental contract ? or just say "oh BTW we will be recording your entire vacation in case you want a copy?"
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top