Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.
RiverOtter, I admire your new Av that Kurt created. Very classy. I also love the Beach /Street Party idea. We need a little something to spice things up a bit.
RiverOtter, I admire your new Av that Kurt created. Very classy. I also love the Beach /Street Party idea. We need a little something to spice things up a bit.
Hey! I tried to spice things up with the rabbit but ... well.... you know :roll: :mrgreen: Anyway, I like the Otter. I think a street / beach party would be sooooooooooooo much fun 8)