• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Freeport Real Estate - general discussion

New posts
I was glad to see that was a possibility. There are so many people right now living in north Walton and Okaloosa counties who would love to work closer to where they live, and Mossy Head seems to be such a logical location for some sort of industrial/commercial distribution center development because of the interstate interchange.
 
An old thread (obviously), but one with interesting comments and conjecture, based upon the 2007 housing climate. Anyone willing to offer new thoughts about the Freeport area? Any positive movement in Hammock Bay, Windswept, Bay Harbour? I passed by the old Owl's Head development about six months ago--and I think I saw one house sitting out in the fields......

Thanks--just curious...... If I recall the Bay Harbour lots had some pretty select lots on the bay.......
 
Hammock Bay is advertising homes under $150K now, which is far better in line with local incomes than their original prices were.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top