• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

American Idol 2008

New posts
:clap:Absolutely!
 
Here's a little to celebrate with DD - this is right when he cranks his neck to get that "It's All Wrong But... neck thing going!!!!
 
Mango, can't wait for your report!

:cool: David Cook rocked the house. (The reason I went) We also enjoyed Syesha immensely and that Chikezie is very entertaining. Glad he started the show. I'm too tired to post pics. We had way too much funn.:biggrin: I'll try tomorrow.


 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top